Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 3, better now

Ahh, the migraine....what a better way to make sure you go to bed early. Signs of a brain tumor? EETS NOT A TUMAAH!!

Now, where was I?

I tasted the single life for such a brief time. It was so sweet. She was a small Filipina(sp?) with a lust for danger sex. Quite the adventure. Also, quite the heartbreak. I eventually tracked down my "other" high school sweetheart. I eventually stole her right from her husband's grasp. Such a fool he was to even let me in the door that first day. She was bed-ridden while recovering from neck surgery, and he just showed me in, left me alone with her to go play computer games. One thing led to another over the next couple months, then it was all over for him except the fist-clenched screams as I drove away in his old car with his soon to be ex wife. But I guess the last laugh is on us, since he re-married her best friend.......

No comments: